Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Getting in the Routine

It has been a couple weeks since my last blog. Shame on me! If you remember my last post I started a new diet, reducing my calories by quite a bit. It has been trying at times but for the most part I have been following it pretty strictly. The hardest part is not turning my one cheat meal a week into a cheat day.

This is going on my third week of being on the diet and I am down to 185 from 190. My goal is to get down to around 170 and cut the majority of fat out of my body until I start to bulk back up, but this time bulk in the good way. No need to add a spare tire again.

Here is a updated picture taken today while doing shoulders at the gym.



Yes it is a selfie. Laugh a little if you must!

As I mentioned above I find myself after eating a bad meal graving to get back into the gym. Bad part is most of the time the gym is closed because I have the meal on a Sunday. I am actually thinking about moving the meal to a weekday before I lift to do some extra cardio so that it is not as detrimental to my day.

Word of advice for the day. STAY CALM AND LIFT HEAVY WEIGHTS!



No comments:

Post a Comment