Friday, April 24, 2015

Checking In

Been a busy week with projects due. Have not been able to consistently get to the gym or eat well for that matter. Ran out of the good food a couple days ago and have not had time to get to the store to restock.

Finally found some time to hit the store yesterday and get the the cabinets refreshed. I like to hit a couple different stores to pick up groceries. I have going to the co op lately and I have fallen in love with it. I absolutely recommend everyone stop and in and check a store in your local area out!

If you are not sure what the co op is? It is an organic grocery store that offer amazing products and are extremely friendly if you would have any questions.

I have hit the gym twice this week and just tried to get a nice burn going.

I will attempt to get there both day over the weekend if I am able to get some of these projects out of the way.

Never give up. Life is hectic but you will eventually reach your goal if you keep at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment