Saturday, April 25, 2015

Motivation

No one has your exact situation. Even if it may be similar it is not exact.

Do yourself a favor and stop listening to the negative people throw out. Yes maybe they ate better and worked out a few more times that week but that does not mean you are a failure. Circumstance arise and you just have to go with it.

Just never give up and keep at it and you will always feel you are accomplishing what you set out for.

When I started this I had a goal and lets me honest I am no where near it. I have made progress and will continue to strive for that goal but I do not see myself as a failure. We just have off days and sometimes off weeks.

Always put your head down and plow through that brick wall!!!

Check out this article in Time Magazine about motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment