Thursday, April 30, 2015

Sore

My arms are completely trashed. Tuesday I emphasized my triceps and biceps. Specifically I focused on the long part of my triceps. The long part is lacking on most people, but if you hit it really hard and get it to grow it actually helps fill out the upper arm.

The bicep is actually the smallest part of the arm. It is mostly made up of triceps. Check out this diagram of the arm. TRICEPS/BICEPS/FOREARMS

If you took a look at the diagram you can see that the triceps are about a third of the upper arm. I have found great growth in my arm in size by hitting my triceps hard. This is the workout I did the really hit the back of the triceps.


I found this be an extremely effective way to hit the triceps. As I said my arms are completely destroyed. From the soreness I have taken a couple days off so that they could recover.

The diet has been steady this week and I have felt wonderful. Slacking on my diet always makes me feel terrible. I just feel sluggish and tired when I am not eating clean. And then bang eating clean really raises the energy. 

Just have to throw this in here. LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NFL DRAFT TODAY! LETS GO DALLAS COWBOYS!!!

                            http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/9100000/Dallas-Cowboys-dallas-cowboys-9173313-1280-1024.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment