Tuesday, March 24, 2015

A New Approach!

This is going on my third week of hitting the gym off and on as well as having a spotty diet. Life is tough what more can I say. I am sure many of you readers out there go through this on a daily basis as well. Between work, school, raising kids, or any mix of those it gets hard to consistently do any number of things let alone diet and exercise.

My strength has been returning quite fast over these past five weeks. Thank you very much muscle memory. It is such a fantastic attribute to our body. I started on incline bench only being able to barely do 155lbs for 8 reps to in five weeks moving up to 225lbs for 5 reps.

Even though my size is increasing nicely and strength has been going up my body fat and weigh have stayed about the same. In other words I look bigger in the arms, chest, shoulders, legs, but the stomach has stayed stagnant. This was not my goal to start. I wanted all of those to increase but for the stomach to go down.

I got lucky the other day. While lifting I sparked up a conversation with a gentleman who was in great shape (I recommend to always try to befriend people in the gym it can definitely come to your advantage at times!). We got to talk and he told me he was a physique model and personal trainer. After about a half hours of lifting and breaking inbetween sets to chat he offered to make me a meal plan to help cut the body fat off of me at a responsible price.

I of course AGREED 100%!

Well I started this diet yesterday. I am going to attempt to follow it and take it day by day. I know from personal experience that looking to far in the future can heed progress in the now.

The diet is extreme and dropped my daily intake of calories around 2000 daily.

I am looking forward to seeing how this may work for me.

Everyone keep at it, it will pay off if you just never give up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment