Sunday, May 3, 2015

Amazing!

Today I went to a different gym then normal. I did this because college is letting out in the next week and I do not want to travel clear across town to my normal gym. So, I used a free pass to a gym right down the street from my house and wow did I have a great workout.

Now I can not say this is from the gym, but maybe it was from having a spotter to push me to go heavy.

Today was just amazing! I lifted more weight today then I did the last time I was really into the gym hard. I jumped on chest today cause it is always nice to have a spotter during chest day.

I went right to incline bench and pushed 225 up for 10 reps. This put a monster grin on my face. So, I pushed myself further and threw 245 up on the bar. I pumped it out for 4 reps. This was the highlight of my lifting these past couple weeks!

I continued to go heavy the rest of my workout and really exhausted my chest. By the time I was done I had nothing left in the tank to even attempt another rep. I think it all started with the picture below!

A nice clean breakfast always helps. I had 6 egg whites with a cup of blueberry oatmeal, topped off with vanilla granola. All organic of course.

They always say to start your day off with a powerful breakfast and that right there does not get anymore powerful.

Always make yourself prepare breakfast before you leave the house. Without it I know I always feel tired and sluggish.

Check out the link here I provided and it gives a nice outlook on how one should eat throughout the day. The time where one should have a big meal and when you should have a small portion.

This website explains the benefits of eating big in the morning and smaller as the day goes on!

Food Pyramid 


No comments:

Post a Comment