Friday, February 27, 2015

Swollen Second Week

First week of training was amazing. Getting the feeling back in the gym and eating healthy felt amazing. I had more energy then I have had in months. The draw back was finding the time to both get to the gym and cook healthy. I ended up getting behind in some reading for college.

The second week I thought I may be able to manage my time a bit better now that I was getting back in the grove. Another problem was raised. My daughters school was cancelled due to negative weather. This made another challenge for me. I was able to eat healthy without a problem but was not able to get to the gym due to no sitter.

Toward the middle of this week I was able to get back into the gym again. Found a easier way to get my food packed for the day, and things were going smoothly until yesterday.

Yesterday I was having an extremely good pump doing shoulders. Pumped as much blood into my shoulders as I could to spark growth. I was high on the lift until another problem came forth. I was pulling weight off of the rack for my next set of behind the neck shoulders presses when I didn't notice someone placed a 25 lb plate over a 45 lb weight. Next thing I knew I was in extreme pain. The 25 lb weight dropped right onto my big toe from about three feet up.

 
The swollen toe!
 
On a more positive not the shoulder workout yesterday was amazing until the accident.
 
 
If you're a beginner and need to see some sample exercise I suggest checking out these shoulder workouts. When doing rear delts try super setting a few exercise for high reps to get the blood pumped into them as much as possible. The pump is great!
 
I am going to give today a go in the gym and hope I am able to lift without putting to much pressure on my toe.

In need of any extra Health tips check out Live Healthy Get Fit!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment